Information Security Center
We are committed to serving our customers and to the safety and confidentiality of our customer records.
Our cyber security technology helps protect your personal and financial information. Below are some of the safeguards we have in place to protect against online security breaches.
- User ID and Password - Online account access is limited to those possessing the user ID and password associated with your account(s).
- Encryption - Encryption technology protects data in transit between your computer and our systems. The closed lock icon indicates a communication session is encrypted.
- Firewalls - Firewalls protect against unauthorized access to our systems.
- Virus Protection - Anti-virus protection technology detects and prevents recognized viruses from entering our computer network.
- Patching - Regular and consistent patching limits our systems’ vulnerabilities to cyber-attacks.
- Timeout - Our online system is designed to log you out automatically after several minutes of inactivity.
While we provide for the protection and confidentiality of your online information on our systems, we need your help to ensure your information is protected on your systems. Learn what steps you need to take to protect your information and accounts online by reading more in our Information Security Center.
Card SafetySimple tips that can give you peace of mind while using your card offline and online.
Customer Online SafeguardsTips for protecting your identity and online transactions.
Credit BureausBy reviewing your credit report frequently, you help to protect yourself from identity theft.
Email & Online FraudUse your email safely with our email safety and phishing tips.
Identity ProtectionProtect your accounts and personal information with a variety of tools and resources.
Online PracticesInformation to help you bank online with confidence.